Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Strive and Thrive

You see, i have really been so totally busy with my MAELS program at MSU-IIT...i never noticed that this is already my second year and my last semester so far, God willing..from the basic to the most complicated subjects, i never missed striving for excellence but sometimes my best wasn't just enough and missing the opportunity to excel sometimes loses the motivation to go on. However, recently, i had the chance to be with myself and evaluate my performance...it may not be the best, but it wasn't bad either...i know i have done something which i have never done before...i have done things beyond my own expectation..i am so grateful to my Heavenly Father who constantly guides me and refreshes my soul with His overflowing love.. I have done my proposal defense last october 5, 2009, stayed in a hotel with hubby and jam a day before the actual defense. last week, have enrolled my last semester at MSU-IIT but definitely not the easiest semester...gracious, thesis writing is so tedious and requires so much time and effort, money, references and inspiration...yesterday, we finished applying for the comprehensive exam which is scheduled on the 21st and 28th of this month...this, i guess, is the most critical part of our MAELS life...LOL..So help me God...we have done series of review with my colleagues and classmates but still the apprehension of failing and retaking the compre keep haunting us...God, you are our LIGHT and WISDOM...enlighten our minds and keep our hearts at peace with you..Dr. Ai broke out the news that we will have a colloquium by January 2010 in the presence of the public (students and panel at msu-iit) for our research presentation, that's basically a month before our final defense...then after final defense, do we expect to graduate?

WAY TO GO!!!!

so the question now is, what comes next after MAELS? Doctorate? still a big question.

2 comments:

prince sirad said...

In the name of God, Most Kind, and Merciful,

Oh, My Lord, The all Merciful,
Please bless my Friend XENA (Dorcas Bandiala),
I really hope that she’ll recover from her illnesses
(perhaps she’s quite sick with tones of thesis, paper works, assignments, homeworks and also revision and reading stuffs waiting to be completed out there) as soon as possible.

Oh, God,
please bring back all happiness and joy to her,
may her life cherish with love and peacefulness
today and the days to come.

Most of all, oh God, let her PASS in her DEFENSE
So she can proceed with her DOCTORATE next year.

And Lord of Almighty,
Do bless our friendship
from today till the day of judgement.

Ameen.

xena said...

thanks for the prayers prince...i love it..love u my dear friend prince...