Wednesday, April 8, 2009

just for fun

try these fun and interesting questions..thought might help you unwind especially this lent season...so untimely, but at least you have something to do to keep you busy this week...i actually got this from a friend so want to share it with you. First, get a pen and paper and reflect upon your answer before writing them down...

Has anyone told you they would never leave and left?
* hmmm...yes.too bad...
.
Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
* yes! as in but there's no more chance...
.
What is wrong with you right now?
* i have so many things in mind...as if i want to do everything all at a time...i am such in a hurry...
.
What was the first thing you thought when you woke up today?
* i am so blessed today that i don't have to wake up early and rush to school..it's lent season, no office...yupeeeeeeeee!
.
Have you ever faked sick?
* honestly yes when i was young and i didn't want to go to school...
.
Who was the last person of the same sex you had a conversation with?
* bestfriends annie and pinky...we had a conference online...
.
Who is the longest crush you have had?
* orly.
.
What will you be doing tomorrow?
* Read. write. get online and blog around.text.chat with sisters and friends.sleep...
.
Bet you're missing someone now?
* yes...grabe...
.
Do you get along with girls?
* very much...

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
* from my closet.(lols)
.
Are your nails painted?
* exactly. it's a metallic purple paint.
.
Ever had someone you like tell you they never want to see or talk to you?
* not exactly someone i like, but it's more of someone i used to get along well then all of a sudden, broke off with our friendship just because the person doesn't like to talk to me anymore
.
Have you ever liked someone older than you?
* nope...most of them were younger than, if not just about my age
.
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
* yes. i always treasure them
.
Can you whistle?
* a big NO.
.
Do you have a best friend?
* Pinkoy. Nikoy. Tere. Apoy.
.
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
* myself (lols) and elkenth (my baby nephew)
.
Can you skateboard?
* gracious, no!
.
Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
* of course.
.
Does it take a lot to make you cry?
* just talk about motherhood...
.
Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call/text, but never do?
* a bit.it depends also on the importance of the person telling that
.
Have you ever hated someone but then ended up liking them?
* yes. crazy no? pero most of the time, oo.

Do you miss your past?
* in some ways yes. the past has done so much for me...
.
Are you happy with the way things are going?
* very, very very!
.
In the past week have you cried?
* last week, my 89 year old granny was so sick...
.
Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
* none of the above. i just want to delay this week because moving on would mean start of the class which i haven't recovered much yet...and if i go back it would also mean experiencing the same hardship and difficulty with my final paper...static cguro..
.
Last December how was your heart?
* beating!
.
When was the last time you went camping?
* did i ever have one? hehhe i guess 1995 pa...youth camp...
.
What was the last thing you purchased?
* dvd tapes.battery for digicam. an outfit and pair of shoes for my speaking engagements.
.
What are you wearing on your feet?
* nothing. just the purple paint. how can i wear anything, i am on my bed...
.
Any fun plans for today?
* eat super choco strawberry cake baked and given by colleague and friend maam rizz; watch movies; stay on my bed all day...
.
Will this weekend be a good one?
* it should be.
.
Is anyone interested in you right now?
* yes oi.kuno.
.
Rent a movie or go to movies?
* none, buy tapes and watch it at home.
.
What's your hair look like today?
* very long. slash v shaped haircut, a little blond. chic. it's disheveled. didn't comb it the whole day. hahahha
.
Are you a jealous person?
* to the highest level.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Learning Experience
- Miraflor Olaivar -
BSN1A


Human individual are having a various learning experiences. My learning experiences begin when I was a kid, the time that I started going to school. I learned little by little from the Alphabetical Letters up to reciting numbers. As I recall my past learning experiences, I gained some study its because I realized that I learned many good values from the environment where I belong. Realizing that past experiences gives me the strength to learn more and treasure the past and coming experiences that I may encountered and treat it as a positive one that will help me mold to be more better person.