Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beating deadlines, skeds and self!



Busy Schedules
I have been into a lot activities today...i think and think and think and think and think...(lol)... Kidding aside, i was pretty busy in the academe and what i have been doing seemed to cause my head to burst...Thank God for His sustaining grace.

My Apologies
I apologize for not writing for quite sometime, i just felt like sulking in my corner lately. anyways, i finally decided to be back to work (i mean here in metamorphosis) again and should there be need of reconstruction, renovation, repair or etc, i would probably do it gradually...

Greetings...
foremost, i want to congratulate my very special friends who are celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary...Advance happy 23rd birthday to katee, my loyal housemate; happy 70th birthday to my papa; happy 7th birthday to my only son RED; happy 1st birthday to my house pet kookoo and would like to formally welcome a new house member named "hearty"...

spills
there are so many challenges that i am facing right now...I just make it sure that i have girded myself well with God's weapons to be able to face my battles courageously and won them victoriously...

Things to do this week:
1. LET Reviewer (Saturday, 8:00 - 12:00, January 24, 2009)
2. Best' Wedding - Cord Sp0nsor (Saturday, 2:00 pm, January 24, 2009)
3. Reading Assignment for MAELS
4. MAELS Class (MSU-IIT) (Sunday, 8:00 - 5:00, January 25, 2009)

Updates:
I am on the process of making the family site. Just doing some finishing touches on the genealogy...hope to write more in my other blogsite...

Excited!!!
We will be seeing our Professor again, one of my faves at MSU-IIT (Dr. Tan)


XoXo!!!

No comments: