Monday, December 29, 2008

Hope-filled Christmas


merry Christmas to all! to my colleagues, students, friends, relatives, and family! i am 4 days delayed in my Christmas post but here i am still catching up!i have been super busy with loads of extra work in the house plus the take home school assignments...i haven't been online for a couple of days due to hectic skeds but i am glad i am coping...my eyes seem to be bulging out now because i have deadlines to beat..my migraine attacks again and i am just super nauseous..excuse me but i threw up twice already..whew!doing something and being busy is far better than doing nothing just like my last year's "vacation" in the hospital...God forbids, but i am done with it and that was it! i am moving on physically fit and healthy with God's blessings.

i had a very wonderful Christmas with my family...we had series of parties after our school party and i found myself enjoying with my loved ones.. Christmas this year is really unique and entirely different from what we had the past few years...

i did not expect to receive presents from my loved ones...but i did! bag, shoes, planner, perfume etc...etc...thanks everyone for caring and sharing!

one more, we had yellow as our Christmas day motif which stands for brightness of HOPE. Jesus is the source of that hope. He came to be born and 33 years after died on the cross of Calvary for everyone. He came to live and die...this is the essence of Christmas...living to die for others...Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,
I like your yellow CHRISTMAS. Indeed, JESUS is the only HOPE... and HE is the HOPE!
We are the reason that HE gave HIS life,so JESUS is the reason for the season... we may celebrate it yellow, blue,red or white and green as long as we know the real essence of it,that what matters..
We celebrate it RED,red for JESUS' blood , our salvation Jesus would win.(John 3:16)

GOD bless! Have a blessed 2009
from the state of good life