Wednesday, November 11, 2009

epiphany

My family has taught me great faith in God. I was always told that when i pray, God's angels will always uphold me and take care of me. Which is quite true. I grew up believing that angels are imaginary beings who stay beside us to guide us and protect us, someone we do not see...but an epiphany struck into my senses that aside from the heavenly angels that I was thinking about, our friends, loved ones, and family are the angels we oftentimes ignore. Their guidance, sweet tender loving care and nurturing advices are oftentimes not hearkened because they too are just human who also commit imperfections...but you see, life is not about being perfect, it is about being honest and truthful about our weaknesses and acceptance the fact that we need help.

No comments: