Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Decoreation





I only spent about 120 php for each decor but if each of these is going to be sold, the price is surely high..you cannot buy Christmas decors like these in less than 300php.. i am glad i was able to come up with such...actually, some of the materials were bought like the balls and the Christmas flowers but the rest are recycled and were taken from indigenous materials...the brown wooden cone in picture 3 is a fir tree flower which i just picked from Elento's (moonlight park)little baguio last January 2009...i already had this in mind...and finally, 10 months after, i have materialized my plans...i made it!


I am supposed to do a lot of reviewing for my comprehensive exam on Saturday but it seems like things just wouldn't sink in as of now....so i am trying to relax...the "adrenaline rush" is still absent...maybe in a few days it will come when necessity demands...meanwhile, i have been doing Christmas decors lately with jam.. it gave me pleasure and helped me unleash the creative, innovative and resourceful side of me...just take a look at these...these output may look as luxurious and costly as those that are in the malls, but these are all guaranteed less expensive...however, these are not for sale....

No comments: