Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Prayer for the year that was and the year 2009

Dearest Father God,

As this year comes to an end, i would like to give YOU back all the glory and honor and thanksgiving for the things that you have done in my life. Lord, You are so faithful and never faltered in fulfilling your promises in my life despite my unfaithfulness and faithlessness. i can never thank you enough for your steadfast LOVE that never ceases which are new every morning. Thank you for a victorious

Everyday, I could not deny your love when i look at the sky and see the brightness of the sun. it rings new hope, new assurance, new beginning of a new day. Lord, your love is so refreshing like a morning dew which strengthens me always. as the day closes and evening comes, i could see the magnificence of your might, your greatness, your awesomeness, your power..You shade light when it's dark, and it's giving me hope at the glimpse of it..You are my LIGHT..Shine in me Oh Loving God. I breathe the life you have blessed me with and i am offering this life back to you.

When i look back and gaze the path that i took, i can always see your hand guiding me to the right path, your hand comforting me, your hand holding me tight. Lord, forgive me for my shortcomings. i know i have hurt you in so many ways. But you cared for me so much that despite all my sins, you are always ready to forgive me and hold me close to you. let me be dwell in your presence always because in YOUR PRESENCE there is fullness of joy. I have experienced the feeling of loneliness, of bitterness, pain, insecurity and inferiority, shame and doubt but YOUR love surrounded me and kept me secure adn strong. You held me up so i can stand.

the trails i had me have been crooked and unpleasant, but you have brought me this far to come to you and make this life worthy of your love...Thank you Lord for all the countless blessings...You are indeed a living God. I claim for a more fruitful years in year 2009 and the years ahead, i claim victory, freedom and peace of mind. Thank you for good health, for loving family, wonderful kids and husband, smooth-sailing relationship with people at home, neighbors as well as my colleagues.forgive me for being mean to others and make me a blessing even to those who don't like me. make me love my enemies and return evil with goodness. let me live a life pleasing to your sight. let the words of my mouth be beautiful music to your ears..let me speak only of what's good and pleasant.

Lord, you have seen everything, my heart, my soul, my innermost thoughts and i offer them all to you...dear lord, make me a better person, loving, understanding, and faithful...God, my Lord, my Savior, my best friend, CHANGE ME and make me the person that YOU want me TO BE! I love you with all my heart...

I offer to you my life and my all. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

A BLESSED 2009 TO ONE AND ALL..

No comments: